Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
I'm not sure hello wow classic gold for sale yes
I'm not sure hello wow classic gold for sale yes a lot of people will have played with it, but at precisely the exact same time I believe WoW has actually added a great deal of new players post-cataclysm so that they never experienced the old style of WoW Classic at all, let alone the older universe, etc.. There will be sure individuals that started during/after cataclysm and the actual test will be seeing how those players take to WoW Classic since when it turns out they actually enjoy that leadership then WoW Classic will undoubtedly be massive. I also don't think it's a drawback that a course be a class rather than a spec, as you said on screen the specs should've always stayed about being an enhancement to a class but you'd still remain that course, but they instead turned every spec into it's own course.

What I think is worth pointing out is that in vanilla it mattered which you took the competitive classes to raids because overall people sucked at WoW Classic compared to now, I believe you could almost definitely clear any of the raid content that has any courses in the raid as long as you dont have too many of the terrible courses in there. At the end of the afternoon there will always be individuals who will select the courses to out perform the remainder, but if I return to WoW Classic (Ex hardcore raider) I may play among the less competitive classes, and see how good I can get with this. And the idea that if you join a guild as any specific course and be genuinely made to play the spec that performs well is simply not accurate for 80 percent of the raiding guilds which will form.

I think you are coming from a strange place if you appear to think that people expect WoW Classic to be like a new experience. People wanted WoW Classic BECAUSE they played and knew WoW Classic, they did not need a new fresh encounter. Also only re-balancing the numbers is a dumb idea that I bet you gave no thought in any way. It could be fine in PvE but boosting damage or decreasing mana costs for poorer classes could have a huge effect in PvP, largely for hybrid classes that aren't anywhere near as feeble in PvP since in PvE. Imagine a elemental shaman being able to pump out those CL/shock crits without

going out of mana, feral druids doing the same (boosted) harm as the wow classic gold rogues but with the ability to heal (which would be boosted) and change into endure form (which now would have boosted armour to keep up with warriors in PvE). Basically it's a horrible idea to change the numbers simply, they'd need to change the courses completely if they had been to attempt to equilibrium vanilla. Why do people like you behave just like PvE is the one thing that matters in WoW Classic and do not give a single idea about how this impacts the PvP'ers??

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mywowgold.com/
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste