Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Happiness can be hard-won
Happiness can be hard-won, it can be a very ordinary satisfaction, a kind of beautiful happiness. desk is a person who is not happy. Every day, he always has a lot of troubles. He doesn't complain about many homework, that is, the teacher doesn't like him. I have always blamed his father and mother for being very bad to him.racter is very lively and I am happy all day. I don't think there are a lot of homework, because writing a homework is sometimes fun Buy Wholesale Cigarettes Online. The teacher is also very good to me, criticizing me that the teacher wants me to get rid of the problem. In contrast, I feel very happy.ed to think about going to Happy Valley to play, I am always looking forward to it, I hope to make things happen. After a long time, I slowly forgot this wish, until one day, my father said to me: "You want to go to Happy Valley, tomorrow is Sunday, Dad takes you!". I am very happy, I did not expect to finally go to Happy Valley to play, this is the happiness I feel.sed to be a bad person, so my parents asked me to go to the tutoring class every day, hoping to improve my academic performance. I also hope that I can make progress. After serious efforts, when I saw the results of the mid-term exam, I saw that my three subjects were all above 90. I was very happy, the teacher��s praise and the parents�� smile. I feel very happy.understand that happiness can be hard-won, and it is a very ordinary satisfaction, a kind of beautiful happiness Wholesale Cigarettes For Sale.desk is a person who is not happy. Every day, he always has a lot of troubles Newport 100S Bulk Buy. He doesn't complain about many homework, that is, the teacher doesn't like him. I have always blamed his father and mother for being very bad to him. character is very lively and I am happy all day. I don't think there are a lot of homework, because writing a homework is sometimes fun. The teacher is also very good to me, criticizing me that the teacher wants me to get rid of the problem. In contrast, I feel very happy.ed to think about going to Happy Valley to play, I am always looking forward to it, I hope to make things happen. After a long time, I slowly forgot this wish, until one day, my father said to me: "You want to go to Happy Valley, tomorrow is Sunday, Dad takes you!" Marlboro Red 100S Cheap Carton. I am very happy, I did not expect to finally go to Happy Valley to play, this is the happiness I feel.used to be a bad person, so my parents asked me to go to the tutoring class every day, hoping to improve my academic performance. I also hope that I can make progress. After serious efforts, when I saw the results of the mid-term exam, I saw that my three subjects were all above 90. I was very happy, the teacher��s praise and the parents�� smile Newport 100S Cigarettes Online. I feel very happy.understand that happiness is by my side. It turns out that happiness has always been with me. I have always been with me.
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste