Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Life is happy because of
Life is happy because of persistence - read the "Peach Tree of Xiaobing"a sunny afternoon, my family and I walked in the park, inadvertently found a peach tree with only a few leaves hanging on the tree. Suddenly, a bare old peach tree emerged in my mind. This peach tree is a small red army. This little red army is full, he is smart Cigarettes Online Free Shipping Usa, well-behaved, and loves plants. In the year of the death of the big man, the peach trees did not bear fruit. Manda is one of the protagonists of the book "Peach Tree of Xiaobing". benefited from reading the book "Peach Tree of Xiaobing" Buy Newport Cigarettes Online Wholesale. The book mainly writes seven children who can't control their own destiny, telling them about their growth from children to teenagers, to youth, to adults. The process of this mind's constant transformation has made me see the rebirth of their souls. The seven children are: Changjin Carton Of Newport 100 Cigarettes, Xiaotaozi, Manda, Skinny, Plate Delivery, Hardship, Chuansan.was deeply touched by what happened to these seven children. They let me know that people have a belief, a pursuit, what can be tolerated, and what environment can adapt. Among the seven protagonists, I like the Little Red Army. He likes to plant things, although this kind of thing usually seems useless. Everyone laughs at him, but Manda still insists on doing what he wants to do every day. When the army was short of food, it was a large variety of dishes that saved everyone and helped everyone through the storm Cigarette Wholesale Prices. If you don't have a big love, you can't even survive, let alone win.imes, there are things that seem to be useless in general Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes, and it will play an irreplaceable role in times of crisis. In life, there are many examples of this: we usually remember to exercise, when the infectious disease comes, then we do not have an advanced protective cover? Cleaners clean the streets every day so that the garbage doesn't pile up like mountains? Gardeners often water plants, although they usually don't seem to make a big difference, but this is the key to fact, in life, everything is expensive, and it is also a very happy thing to stick to your own beliefs and help others. If everyone is as big as a big one and sticks to their beliefs, then the world will be full of happiness!
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste