Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
With the rapid development of the world Marlboro Cigarettes Price,
With the rapid development of the world Marlboro Cigarettes Price, as the economy has advanced by leaps and bounds, we are in the midst of the trend of the times and have to step up our efforts to prevent the society from being eliminated. People are constantly striving to keep up in the crowds at all costs, so that time can not easily slip away. Therefore, some people gradually lost their moral conscience. They began to forget "the red light stopped, the green light line", forgot "overloading speeding, crisis," forgetting "courtesy and courtesy, people and cars are innocent my mother helped me to report to the summer camp, which has been successfully completed. After a three-day tour, we were tired and missed the comfort of the sofa at home. Sitting in the car home, the happy, beautiful time of the summer camp, the scene is shown in my mind Marlboro Red. "Hey--" suddenly a sudden brake, pulling me back from memory to reality. I bumped into the handle of the front seat Marlboro Red 100S, and the pain from my forehead invaded my nerves. I quickly licked my slightly swollen forehead. "What happened?" I stood up with doubts. A black car was like a bullet that was fired and rushed out from the side road. At this time of the millennium, worrying things have happened. I saw a black shadow crashing into an electric car, and two figures flew out of it. "��-��-" The electric car fell out. The man climbed on the ground and did not move, lost his anger, and the woman seemed to endure tremendous pain, only to see a blood man crawling a little bit to a man. The laughter and laughter in the car instantly solidified, and everyone took a breath. The students around me talked a lot. Everyone blamed the same car Newport Cigarettes. The owner of the car started to show sympathy to the men and women. When I heard these words, my heart was like a bite byer of the car consciously abides by the traffic rules, will it cause so many unnecessary troubles? Do not! will not! The courtesy car is three minutes, the car is safe and sound! If people are not indulgent, these accidents will not happen frequently. If people do not igtop your steps and think about it! Think about this horrible picture, think about the painful expressions Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, and think about a tearful word. People, for the sake of economic development, must we pay for life? For the sake of economic development, do we have reason to annihilate our own conscience and cross the moral bottom line? Let us abide by the rules, create a better future, and stay away from the temptation of those "shortcuts"!
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste