Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Books can broaden horizons and cultivate sentiment;
Books can broaden horizons and cultivate sentiment; books can give people wisdom, can give people brilliance; books can give people fun; can give people talent...hink: "Books are like mysterious gems, which contain infinite value; books are treasures of knowledge, making ignorant people become versatile; books are like loyal friends Online Cigarettes, always silently given when you encounter difficulties Your help and support, books have given me the fun and enjoyment of my childhood, taught me to think about life, and led me from ignorance and ignorance to steady and sensible.ay, when I got home, I rushed to start my homework because I had to take English classes at night. But I haven't written it for a while, my eyes are "running", and I keep a close eye on the "Old South City" that I didn't finish reading yesterday. I thought: Just look at it for a while, then I can still write homework. ! So I picked up the "Old Things in the South of the City" and read it. After reading and reading, I was attracted by the lifelike storyline and characters. Even the English lessons at night were forgotten! Until my mother called me "awake", I looked at the watch and found that I would be late for another ten minutes. I couldn't take care of it, and quickly took my bag back and rushed out of the house.he way, there will be a cute and innocent little Yingzi and the girl together to catch the "hanging ghost"; the madman show at the entrance of the Hui'an Pavilion; Yingzi's father resigned with both hands and shouted: "What a surprise! What a surprise!" ing can make me forget the time Newport 100S. Yes, who can resist the temptation? The fascinating title Newport Cigarettes Coupons, the colorful content, the gorgeous and beautiful statement Parliament Cigarettes... It��s like a hungry person who sees the full feast, the feeling of being hungry for reading, it can bring us into the vast world How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, let us know The true meaning of the world, let a poor person get a spiritual  book has accompanied me through the years of 11 years. It is like a chapter of jumping notes, and it is like a colorful page, which is the ladder of human progress. It led me to the door of knowledge, ignoring me, and accompanied me to climb the peak of knowledge from beginning to end. It allowed me to see all areas of the world and purify my mind. It allowed me to grow the wings of imagination and let me have the goal of struggle. The story of me and the book will never draw a rest, it will only become more and more abundant as I grow up.
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste